Head of department
- basement, Chemistry tower: (ESI, MALDI)
- 7th floor, Institute Le Bel (CI, GC-MS et GC-MS/MS), E. Motsch-Mastio (email@example.com)
Service de Spectrométrie de Masse
Fédération de chimie Le Bel – FR2010
1, rue Blaise Pascal
F-67008 STRASBOURG Cedex
The department of mass spectrometry answers all the requests for organic/ organometallic compounds and supramolecular architectures. Researchers and PhD students of the university of Strasbourg are welcome (UMR7177, UMR7OO6, UMR 7140 as well as IBMC, ECPM, ICS,…etc ). The department is accessible to any university and private laboratory.
Analysis of :
- Organic compounds of small masses, polar or not
- Organic compounds of high mass, clusters
- organometallic compounds
- non-covalent complexes
- Peptides, proteins
- Separation and identification by mass spectrometry of mixture of synthetic products by gaz chromatography (GC).
Analysis request form
Complete the request form and drop it with the sample into the MS letter box (ground floor, chemistry tower).
- Two ESI mass spectrometrers MicroTOF(I) and MicroTOF(II) focus (BRUKER, Germany)
- to analyze compounds of varied polarity over a large mass range (m / z from 100 to 20,000).
- to measure the exact mass of molecules and to know their elementary composition.
- they are suitable for most organic and supramolecular compounds as well as organometallic complexes.
- A MALDI mass spectrometer, Autoflex II TOF/TOF (BRUKER, Germany)
- Especially adapted for high molecular weigth compounds (polymers, proteins) and for organic compouds…
- A TSQ Quantum mass spectrometer (THERMO) equipped with an EI and a CI source and a triple quadripôle as analyser.
- associated to a gas chromatography for GC-MS and GC-MS/MS measurements
- suitable for non-thermosensitive molecules and molecular masses less than 1200 u.m.a. (for non-polar compounds)
- for information, it is not possible to perform HR measurements with this instrument
Instruments in photos…