Head of department
Location: ISIS, first floor (129)
Atelier Conception Mécanique
Fédération de chimie Le Bel – FR2010
Institut de Science et d’Ingénierie Supramoléculaire (ISIS)
8, allée Gaspard Monge
The mechanic service of the “fédération de chimie Le Bel” (FR 2010) is a mutualization of machine tools (UMRs 7177 and 7006 , INSA, CNRS).
The service is accessible to research groups from Unistra and CNRS.
- Lathe (manual and automated),
- Milling machine (manual and automated),
- Metrology equipment,
- Technical drawing softwares,
- High pressure water-jet cutter,
- Grinding machine,
- Drilling machine,
- Welding and soldering equipments,
- Circular saw (aluminum and composite).
- Maintenance and repair operations,
- TIG and ARC welding (Steel, Inox , Aluminum ),
- 3D printing (composites),
- Grinding, driling, and bending,
- Conception and realization of experimental setups and prototypes with implemented controls, and site tests,
- Teaching in machining (for Unistra members willing to learn new skills.
It is a self-sustained service which evaluates the costs (machining hours, raw materials) and delivers a quote.
On quote, on the basis of 10€ per machining hour.
A few highlights of achievements